The success of every patient’s dental procedure is highly dependent upon compliance and good oral hygiene during the recovery period at home but clinicians cannot follow their patients home to make sure they are doing what they are told. Mouth•Mate allows the dentist and staff to extend their excellent care from the office into the patient’s home, which will improve plaque management and oral health for patients.
Mouth•Mate is a new patented product that you give to your patients to help them heal faster at home by allowing them to brush their teeth better without pain while not disrupting the surgical site. Protecting and retracting near an area with Mouth•Mate will also decrease post-procedure complications and save time and money on post-op appointments because patients will be able to clean their mouth more throughly. We are providing more comfort to help your patient’s recovery and healing at home with Mouth•Mate.
Mouth•Mate protects surgical wounds and can also retract the inner cheek near challenged areas caused by plaque build up or gingivitis so that patients can brush easier and improve their hygiene at home. Patients may begin using Mouth•Mate immediately if they have chronic gum diseases, notice a canker sore, or after an orthodontic procedure. We found after 2 patient trials with over 600 patients that most patients began using Mouth•Mate on the third day after most dental procedures s but patients should follow their dentist’s recommendations.
Mouth•Mate enhances post-procedure oral care at home while increasing comfort and healing, resulting in improved patient compliance and outcomes.
- Design and length of handle = comfortable and provides greater access
- Contoured handle = prevents slipping
- Bendable and customizable making it a perfect fit for every patient
- Secure and soft tip = provides security, retraction and protection comfortably over any area in the mouth
4 Tips for Many Uses
Mouth•Mate comes with four different soft tips that have been designed specifically to assist cleaning after the most common dental procedures.
|Tip Feature||Used for|
|U-shaped (Small and Large)||Implants, Bone Grafts and Bicuspid and Anterior Tooth Extractions|
|Circular (One Size)||Wisdom Teeth Extractions, Frenectomies, Apicoectomies, Exposures, Apicoectomies, Frenectomies, Lip surgeries and Exposures|
|Oval (One Size)||Soft Tissue Grafts/Procedures, Crown Lengthening, Biopsies, Tongue Surgeries, Mouth Sores including Lichen Planus and Canker Sores and Orthodontics|
At a recent clinical trial conducted with 100 patients, 92% found Mouth•Mate easy to use and significantly improved their at-home care.
Mouth•Mate is safe, effective and as easy to use as a toothbrush. It:
- Protects oral wounds and reduces pain during brushing, which can help reduce infections and promote healing
- Heal faster at home and brush better without pain while not disrupting the surgical site.
- Decrease post-procedure complications and reduce hassles and rising costs of unplanned follow-up visits
- Improve patient experience at home and take the fear away as they recover!
- Gives your patients confidence and security to safely brush without pain so they can be easily follow their home instructions.
- Enables patients to have more recovery independence through at-home use
- Promotes dental wellness through oral health.